Friday, October 16, 2009

just sittin'

Oh Friday...

Honestly, anymore Friday doesn't really seem like Friday.  When you're getting up at 6:00 or 6:30 in the morning from Friday through Monday, Friday seems a bit more like Tuesday.  But it's no worries.  Such a situation won't last forever.  At least, I hope not.  Or rather, I won't let it.

Anyway, right now I'm just chillin at the house, doing laundry, and playing a bit of guitar.  I get to hang out with Lauren this evening, which I greatly look forward to.  (By the way, Lauren is the girl I keep referencing, the one in the first picture, the one who left the sneaky candy message, "my girl," yeah, that one.  So if you see any more pictures of me with a stunningly beautiful girl who for some reason chooses to hang out with me, it's almost surely her.  I'm a pretty lucky dude.)

Well, I guess I'll get back to whatever it is I'm doing, or not doing.

peace,
-ely

0 comments: